DIGITAL YACHT AIT1500N2K AIS CLASS B
The AIT1500N2K is a Class B AIS transponder with built in GPS antenna to make installation as easy as possible. The super sensitive design allows below deck mounting on GRP boats such as small yachts, RIBs and center consoles and cuts down on antenna clutter. It connects to your boat’s electronics via a plug ‘n play NMEA 2000 connection and power is also taken from the NMEA 2000 backbone.
Once installed, your AIS compatible plotter will show an overlay of targets and you’ll transmit your position every 30 seconds when underway to other AIS users. For PC/MAC connectivity there is also a USB interface. This can also be used for programming the transponder with your boat details.
The AIT1500N2K features a waterproof and tough enclosure with 4 LED indicators to show the status of the transponder.
- Class B AIS transponder with NMEA 2000 interface and built in GPS antenna
- Shares the same latest generation AIS technology as our AIT2000 and AIT3000 units
- Plug and Play NMEA2000 interface (takes power from network)
- Compatible with all AIS ready chart plotters
- Internal GPS antenna for easy installation on fibreglass (GRP) hulled boats
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL2000)
- Supplied with programming software for PC/Mac and SmarterTrack Lite for Windows
- Easy to install black box solution