Dexter Russell Traditional 6" Butcher Knife 4351 012-6BU
Wooden handle knives are the most popular handle material in the world. The Traditional line of cutlery has stood the test of time and is the choice of many who appreciate the feel of a wood handle. This Traditional Knife features a high-carbon steel blade. Including an individually ground and honed edge for just the right flexibility and durability. Unique edge geometry ensures a long lasting blade edge, and easily restored performance every time it’s sharpened. The handles are durable and require minimal maintenance if cared for properly, these knives will last you a lifetime. There is something to be said for great American made knives that have been used since the early 1800’s. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets
There is a chance we might be out of stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.