MUSTANG MD3153 HIT™ INFLATABLE PFD (AUTO HYDROSTATIC)
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4'' or more of water pressure and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the HIT™ Inflatable PFD will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This light weight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a t-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility. Neoprene Comfort Collar™, adjustable waist and minimal material in the back make for an unparalleled all-day comfort.
- Approval: TC – Type II Performance (Meets minimum buoyancy of 33.7 LBS)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will only inflate when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure, and not in rain, spray, or high humidity
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- SecureZip™ closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Water resistant pocket
- Belt extender sold separately (model # MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
There is a chance we might be out of stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.