QuikAluminum Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting, aluminum-reinforced polymer compound for permanent repairs to anything made of aluminum. It also bonds to other metals, wood, glass, masonry and many plastics. It comes in a handy "Tootsie-roll®" form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material.
- Repair seams in rain gutters and downspouts.
- Rebuild torn screw holes in storm windows and doors.
- Seal leaks in aluminum boats.
- Fill in dents in recreational vehicles.
- Mend machine parts and castings.
- Repair leaky radiators, aluminum tanks and tubing.