QuikPlastik Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting polymer compound for permanent repairs to most major plastic types. It does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene and some other plastics. When unsure of product type, an adhesion test will confirm suitability. QuikPlastik also bonds to metal, wood, glass and masonry. It comes in a handy "Tootsie-roll®" form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material.
- Seal leaks in PVC and ABS plastic plumbing pipes.
- Rebuild rigid and semi-flexible plastics.
- Reattach automotive trim.
- Repair gouges and cuts in vinyl siding.
- Join plastic downspouts and gutters.
- Rebuild appliance knobs and handles.
There is a chance we might be out of stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.