DAIWA Tanacom Electric Reels
The TANACOM 500 and 750 are unique in their sizing. They are much smaller than typical electric reels. The Compact Designs open up new avenues in how electric reels are utilized. Because of the reduced size and weight, the reels can be fished in the hand rather than in the rod holder. Both reels are Well Suited For Stand-Up Fishing Applications. Because they can fish lighter line, they are ideal for targeting tilefish, cod, halibut, lingcod or sand dabs. The TANACOM can also serve as a light kite reel. The reel is built around a stout Aluminum Frame that remains ridgid even under heavy sinkered loads. A Variable Speed Control allows real time adjustments to the fish retrieval speed. Instructions are printed in English, a small but important detail. A Rugged Power Cord keeps you connected. The quality of these reels is evident in the Model 500 which utilizes 6 ball bearings and a roller bearing and can exert 33-pounds of drag pressure.
- Unique sizing is palmable and compatible with stand-up fishing
- Well-suited for specialty fisheries like tilefish, cod, halibut or sand dabs
- Ridged Aluminum Frame
- Variable Speed Control
- English Programing
- Rugged Power Cord
- 500: 33-pounds of drag pressure, 750: 48-pounds of drag pressure
- LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- 4 Bearing System (4BB)
- Momentary winding power of 140 lb.
- Oversized stainless steel line guide
- Automatic Stop and Jigging features
- Line Counter and Depth Memory
- Sealed electronic package
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8V)
- Includes power cord and reel clamp
- Sealed drag system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.