Roll over image to zoom in
SALT AWAY MIXER UNIT ONLY
- The Mixing Unit is the required delivery system for many Salt-Away applications, including Outboard, I/O, PWC Jet Engine Flushes, most Inboard Flushes, and Pressure Washers. For Pressure Washers, connect inline between the water hose and the hose inlet connection on the pressure washer. Either size reservoir, 6 fl oz (177 ml), or 12 fl oz (355 ml), can be chosen for any of these applications.
- Is available as part of the International Kit, or can be purchased by itself.
- Constructed with a 3-position valve (Off, Rinse, Salt-Away).
- The receptacle holds 6 fl oz (177 ml) or 12 fl oz (355 ml).
- O-ring seals the receptacle to the body.
- For easy connection to hose fittings, the out-flow end is constructed with male threads and with female threads for the in-flow handle end.
The unit is warranted to withstand water pressure up to 60psi.
- The Salt-Away Mixing Unit was used in the vast majority of the testing performed in the development of Salt-Away.
- Salt-Away is manufactured to be dispensed from the Mixing Unit at a ratio of 1 part Salt-Away to 500 parts water
- Our claims for the performance and area coverage of Salt-Away are based on the use of this product.
- We recommend customers dispense Salt-Away using the Mixing Unit when the size of the project is appropriate for the unit.